Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Already an Epic Failure

Well Becca, you tried and failed. The lesson is, never try.



I suppose a five-day a week workout routine is far too lofty a goal for this broad. Although in my defense, it's not entirely my fault that I missed my workout today. Work kept piling up, and I'm going to level with you: I'd rather be a bulging fat ass with a good job than some skinny thing who gets her ass grabbed at The Oak during the lunch time rush because that's all you can really get with a Bachelor of Arts degree in this town.

Work comes before workout. I get it. Growing up sucks because you have to set priorities. Growing up also sucks because one day you wake up and find your metabolism is giving you the finger.



To make up for my workout loss, I could have gone for a run walk after work today. I could have pumped out a ton of few sit-ups in my basement before dinner. I could have been starting up some Wii Fit at this very moment instead of sitting here writing in my diary griping to my laptop about how much of an abject failure I am.

Frankly, I could have done a lot of things. And if I've learned anything from going to church, and I haven't, it's that girls should stick to girl sports, like hot oil wrestling, and foxy boxing, and such and such.



If anyone needs me, I'll be filling up the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Filling up the "baby" pool... with oil right? Just remember to make it extra virgin. Christ even if you don't accidentally ingest a 1/4 cup or two you never know what your pores may suck up in the interim. Always be prepared.

    ReplyDelete