Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Seven Layers of Taco

I was all set to brog (that's brag+blog) about the fact that I have worked out every single day this week at work, but then I went ahead and made this for dinner:


That's seven (7) layers of flour (whole wheat, mind you) tortillas, ground beef, cheddar cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic and cayenne baked in the oven until warm and slightly (but not too) crispy and served with a side of sour cream.

Eating just one slice tonight has easily negated every single workout I've put myself through this week. Contender for http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com?

Your move, heart.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that looks so delicious and I'm a HUGE sucker for sour cream! Didn't even know that site existed.. and I would say that YES that could make it in there haha Doesn't come close to that massive burger or the deepfried layers of deepfry.. UGH

    ReplyDelete