Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm a Blobfish

Oh hai.

Remember me?

No?

Fair enough. I'm an internet (and real life) nobody who naively thought that creating a blog would actually be a successful motivator in eating right and getting in shape.

I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back and giving it the old college try for approximately the 478th time. Besides, I want to be one of those people who is already givin'er at the gym before January 1st so I don't look like one of those new years resolution fools.

For what it's worth, for the entire month of November, I was a workout machine. I was averaging three to four days at the gym, eating right, and getting some serious results.

Then I went on a little trip to Chicago, ate my weight in deep dish pizza, and now I stand before you a broken and disgusting mass of sarcasm and high cholesterol. Artist's rendition below:










Can you believe this is an actual thing that exists?

I digress.

It's a week before the most miserable time of the year, and instead of being all Sally Homemaker heading to the kitchen to do some holiday baking, and you know, being all cheerful and shit, I'm going to work the hell out of my body. Like seriously make it wish it was never born.

Take that, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment