Sunday, July 3, 2011

Backwards Progression

Today a friend pointed out how amusing it was that I so steadfastly professed to quit binge drinking only to blog about being horrendously hungover (again) the following post.

Blogs don't lie. I am a weak and pathetic human being.

Today was an improvement, albeit a slight one. After eating a chocolate croissant for breakfast (I'm repugnant, I know), I spent half my afternoon being handy in the backyard, and then went to the gym and pumped out a delicious 5K.

Impressed yet? Me either. Get ready for additional hilarity, for I'm now going to tell you how long it took me to run 5K -- only because I hope to improve this humiliating time in the near future.

45 minutes. I'm about 25 minutes out of shape.

This is going to get worse before it gets better.



No comments:

Post a Comment